This position reports directly to the Inventory Control Supervisor. The role is responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels, stocking the production supply rooms, processing incoming raw materials, managing materials in the ERP system, and completing annual physical inventories. Moreover, the role is responsible for promoting our mission of improving patient outcomes with high quality outsourced pharmaceuticals.
Responsible for incoming materials processing and inventory management. Devises policies and procedures in the areas of inventory control.
1. Performs light to medium material handling functions within the department, moving product and components within the department as required.
2. Manages cycle counting of physical materials and ensures accuracy of stock levels.
3. Maintains material data in ERP system and manages receipt of inventory through software transactions.
4. Reconciles potential inventory losses, investigates shortages and discrepancies, and perform KPI indicator assessments.
5. Processes rejected materials, and records information, as needed.
6. Responsible for stock issuance and returns for production activities
7. Works in other functions within the department, as needed.
8. Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods when required
EXPERIENCE AND NECESSARY SKILLS:
1. High School Diploma, required. Bachelor’s degree desired
2. Years of experience – 1-3 years in a pharmaceutical environment preferred
3. APICs / CPIM certification strongly desired
4. Knowledge of cGMP guidelines/standards required
5. Demonstrated written and oral communications skills
6. Ability to manage time and adhere to time frames
7. Detail and accuracy oriented
8. Computer abilities including data managing and shipping software
9. Excellent organizational skills.
10. Knowledge of processing materials in an ERP system
DOT HazMat Training desired.