The Inventory Control Clerk reports directly to the Inventory Control Supervisor. The role is responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels, stocking the production supply rooms, processing incoming raw materials, managing materials in the ERP system, and completing annual physical inventories.
Essential Functions of the Inventory Control Clerk:
- Performs light to medium material handling functions within the department, moving product and components within the department as required.
- Manages cycle counting of physical materials and ensures accuracy of stock levels.
- Reconciles potential inventory losses, investigates shortages and discrepancies, and perform KPI indicator assessments.
- Processes rejected materials, and records information, as needed.
- Responsible for stock issuance and returns for production activities
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods when required
Job Function List is not all inclusive
EXPERIENCE AND NECESSARY SKILLS:
- High School Diploma, required.
- Years of experience – 1-3 years in a pharmaceutical environment preferred
- APICs / CPIM certification strongly desired
- Ability to manage time and adhere to time frames
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Computer abilities including data managing and shipping software.
- Knowledge of processing materials in an ERP system
401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance
SCHEDULE: Day Shift, Monday- Friday